The REBOX system starts with the HS proprietary multi-junction thin film based SPV module to generate the electricity. This electricity preprogrammed and controlled by CPU first delivers electricity to the load through and inverter if it calls for. Any unused electricity charges the battery in the NIFEL system. Once the battery is charged or the control calls otherwise, solar electricity is used to electrolyze water. This is the electrical route.
There is a parallel automatic water route where any water goes into the water distiller unit. The distilled water under the CPU control either fills up the battery, of delivers the distilled water to the electrolyzer. Or it can be tapped as clean, drinking water.
The third system is the hydrogen system. The hydrogen coming from the electrolyzer is better than 99% purity and can be directly used to burn the hydrogen and collect the heat. The burning hydrogen can be used to heat water or to do cooking or any other thermal use.
With further development in the REBOX, the hydrogen can be reconverted into electricity either in a fuel cell, or in a generator using hydrogen as a fuel.
FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS OF THE REBOX
ALL OF THE HOLISTIC SOLAR CORPORATE FOCUS IS ON A LINE OF REBOX PRODUCT
- REBOX- I, SPV//B//H(t), 2016-2018
- REBOX-II, SPV//B//H(t)//FC//H2G//HW 2018 onward
- REBOX-III, HSPV//B//H(t)//FC//H2G//HW//TC//CT 2019 onward
- REBOX-IV, HSPV//CO2//B//H(t)//FC//H2G//HW//TC//CT 2020 onward
REBOX- I, SPV//B//H(t), 2016-2018
Functions (1) to (10)
- Utilizing only the electrical energy from the SPV module
- Storing the electrical energy in batteries and hydrogen
- Burn the hydrogen to generate heat, hot water
- Generate and auto-feed distilled water
The REBOX can be used in any sizes from a 1 kW African Starting REBOX to hundreds of kW sized Solar Communities to hundreds of MW sized Solar Farms, used for hydrogen production.